Balmain, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Gladstone Park, Booth Street. The area was originally known as 'The Pigeon Ground' (it was the site of mass pigeon shooting in the early days of the colony), before being purchased by the government in 1882.
In 1890 it was officially opened as 'Gladstone Park' - the first major recreational ground in the area.
This particular structure is the remainder of the park's bandstand, constructed 1915 (it was a condition of building the reservoir). Opened by Major-General William Holmes.