Balmain, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The extension of Palmer Street, beside Birrung Park. Created by James McDonald (clerk for Balmain Council) about 1860.
Beyond (on the left) sit the wonderful Glebe Island Grain Silos, the red rooftops belong to the former Lever Brothers Factory and the twin chimneys are from the White Bay Power Station.
AustraliaBalmainGlebe IslandJohn WhiteNSWRozelleSydneyWhite BayWilliam Balmaingrain silopower station