The Rocks, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Argyle Place, Millers Point. Forming a square with Argyle Street, with Argyle Place Park (known as Argyle Place Reserve until 1933) separating the two.
The area was formerly home to the Millers Point tram terminus (the neighbouring bus shelter was formerly the Tram Waiting Room). The remainder of the tracks can still be seen on Lower Fort Street (right hand side of image).
From Former Tramsheds, Tracks, Rosettes and Turning Circles