Windsor, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The NSW town of Windsor. One of five 'Macquarie Towns' - the others are Castlereagh, Wilberforce, Richmond and Pitt Town - established in 1811 by Governor Lachlan Macquarie.
Originally known as 'Green Hills', it was renamed after the town in England.
This particular structure is the Windsor Toll House beside Windsor Road. Built in 1835 to replace an earlier building dating to 1814; it was largely destroyed by flood in 1864 and rebuilt that same year.
AustraliaLachlan MacquarieMacquarie TownMortimer LewisNSWSydneyWindsortollbooth
From Windsor : Toll House