Parramatta, NSW, Australia
Parramatta Park, originally the ‘Governor’s Domain’ - the land used by Colonial Governors to help support the colony.
Officially declared a public park in 1858.
This particular area is the Murray Gardens, formerly the site of convict huts from the original settlement. Later (1810) cleared to become part of the Governor's private domain.
The area was heavily renovated in 2014-2016 by Phillips Marler, with the Gardens' pond excavated and restored.
From Parramatta Park : Murray Gardens