Forest Lodge, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Harold Park Paceway (originally known as 'Forest Lodge Paceway', renamed in 1929 after US pacer 'Childe Harold'), Ross St. Constructed on land reclaimed in the 1870s, the harness racing track was opened 10 Oct 1902; closed 17 Dec 2010.
It was subsequently sold to Mirvac, demolished 2012 and transformed into a residential and commercial area.
AustraliaForest LodgeHarold Park PacewayNSWSydney
From Forest Lodge : Harold Park Paceway