McMahons Point, Sydney, NSW, Australia
McMahons Point Ferry Wharf, Henry Lawson Avenue. Although there's been a wharf near this point since 1839, this particular building dates to the 1870s - with the turning circle (originally for trams) added in 1909.
It's scheduled to be replaced by a larger structure (located 50m to the west) in 2015.
The area next to it was the location of a former tram turning circle (the trams operated along the same routes the buses do now).
From Former Tramsheds, Tracks, Rosettes and Turning Circles