Sydney, NSW, Australia
St James' Parsonage. Built as a private residence for surgeon D'Arcy Wentworth in 1819. Sold to the Colonial Government in 1821 for use as the Surveyor General's Office.
In February 1838 it was given to the nearby St James Church, who used it as a parsonage. The building was leased and demolished in 1888.
AustraliaChancery SquareD'Arcy WentworthLachlan MacquarieMacquarie StreetNSWQueen's SquareSydneychurchdemolishedplaque