Millers Point, Sydney, NSW, Australia
One of the remaining terraces in Merriman Street (named after Sydney City Council Alderman James Merriman). Prior to 1875, it was known as Crown Road.
The terraces themselves were constructed 1830s and originally occupied by maritime workers from the surrounding area. Those on the other side of the street were demolished in 1970 when the MSB chopped off both the western and northern sections of the street. Also lost was the superb Dalgety Wool Store.
AustraliaBarangarooconstructionHenry Deane WalshMillers PointNSWpanopubSydney