Parramatta, NSW, Australia
Parramatta CBD Post Office, Macquarie Street. Originally  part of the court house on George Street, it was relocated - together with the telegraph operations - to a Church Street site in 1869.
A third move - this time to Macquarie Street - was undertaken in 1966, to the building shown here. Temporarily closed in 2014.
AustraliaNSWParramattaPost OfficeSydneycar parkclock