Barangaroo, Sydney, NSW, Australia
High Street. Part of the remnants of Munn Street after a massive transformation in the early 20thC (much the same as nearby Merriman St - numerous houses demolished, land cut down and repurposed). Created by the Sydney Harbour Trust in 1916 on the alignment of Agar Street.
To the right is the construction of Barangaroo Point Reserve in the suburb of Barangaroo - formerly part of Millers Point. Designed by landscape architects Peter and David Walker.
NB : The name 'Barangaroo' was chosen as Barangaroo was the wife of Bennelong, who lived nearby - on the headland where the Sydney Opera House now stands.