Putney, Sydney, Australia
Playground at Putney Park, Pellisier Road. 8.8 ha of open space - beautiful.
Originally home to the Wallumedegal clan, the entire Putney peninsula (the park and surrounding area) was granted to Nicholas Baily - an Ensign in the New South Wales Corps - 8 October 1799. After several changes of hands, the area became home to the original Ryde City Baths [built 1929, filled-in 1970s], formally being purchased by the council and becoming a public park in 1988. The playground is a result of a 1992 donation by the local Rotary Club.
AustraliaEastern FarmsKissing PointNSWPutneyRydeSydneyplayground