North Richmond Bridge, Australia
Richmond Bridge across the Hawkesbury River. Officially the beginning of Bell's Line of Road (and opened at the same time), it was constructed between January 1904 and September 1905 as a thirteen-span Monier concrete arch structure - Australia's largest reinforced concrete arch bridge at the time.
This bridge replaced the 1857 wooden bridge which had been damaged by floodwaters several times.
NB : a third column was added to each pier in 1926, to support the Richmond-Kurrajong railway line. The line was closed Sep 1952, the tracks removed shortly afterward, and the area converted to part of the road.