The Rocks, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Rear of the Former Mariners' Church (left & centre), designed by John Bibb and constructed 1859. In 1910 this was combined with the 'Missions to Seamen' (missionary activity for neglected sailors), becoming the 'The Rawson Institute for Seamen'.
Next to it is the Australian Steam Navigation Company (ASN Co) Building (aka the Ordnance Stores) on Hickson Road. Designed by architect William Wilkinson Wardell, constructed 1884-1885.
AustraliaCircular QuayJohn BibbNSWRobert HicksonSydneyThe RocksWilliam Wardellbond storechurchsteps