The remains of the 15thC St Anthony's Chapel overlooking St Margaret's Loch. Holyrood Park.
EdinburghGreat BritainheritageHolyrood ParkpanoScotlandSt Anthony's ChapelSt Margaret's LochtravelUKUnited Kingdom
The view from Regent Road, looking toward Holyrood Park. On the right is the former Waverley Station Goods Yard, demolished in 2004 to make way for City Council buildings.
demolishedEdinburghGreat BritainheritageHolyrood ParkpanoRegent RoadSalisbury CragsScotlandstationtravelUKUnited Kingdom
The corner of the Royal Mile and George IV Bridge : the Midlothian County Buildings (1905, J. Macintyre Henry).
Archibald Elliotbridgecourt housedemolishedEdinburghGeorge IV BridgeGreat BritainheritageLawnmarketRoyal MileScotlandtravelUKUnited Kingdom